UN Convention for the Right of people with a disability
The above Convention was adopted on 13 December 2006 during the sixty-first session of the General Assembly by resolution A/RES/61/106. In accordance with its article 42, the Convention shall be open for signature by all States and by regional integration organizations at United Nations Headquarters in New York as of 30 March 2007.
See the map of the world with countries coloured differently whether they have signed, ratified the UN CRPD and the optional Protocol, and the Reservations, Declarations, Objections and Derogations made by States parties.
Declarations, speeches, toolkits, and positions of DPI Europe are following:
- Online discussion on inequalities and persons with disabilities
- Debate en línea sobre las desigualdades y las personas con discapacidad
- Débat en ligne sur les inégalités et les personnes handicapées
- High Level Plenary Meeting of the General Assembly Round table 5: "Addressing the special needs of the most vulnerable"
- Inclusive education and Human Rights
- Armenian Education Toolkit